Sunderland will travel to Portsmouth on Saturday 22 December, a round trip of almost 700 miles.
The club has been allocated 2,400 tickets for this game and they will go on sale initially to season card holders with 30 or more black cat points (BCP), from 9am until 4.30pm on Monday 19 November.
Tickets will then be sold, subject to availability, via the following schedule:
- 25 or more points, 9am-4.30pm, Tuesday 20 November
- 20 or more points, 9am-4.30pm, Wednesday 21 November
- 15 or more points, 9am-4.30pm, Thursday 22 November
- 10 or more points, 9am-4.30pm, Friday 23 November
- 5 or more points, 9am-4.30pm, Monday 26 November
- All season card holders, 9am-4.30pm, Tuesday 27 November
Should any tickets remain after the season card holder priority period then a general sale will commence from 9am on Wednesday 28 November.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adult £23
- Over 65 £17
- Under 23 - £15
- Unaccompanied under 18 £10
- Accompanied under 18 (with a paying adult/ over 65) - £5
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
Online: www.safc.com (24-hour service)
Telephone: 0371 911 1973 (operating hours replicate the ticket office opening hours listed below.
Calls charged at standard rate, plus your phone company’s access charge. The cost of calls from mobile phones may vary.
In-person: Stadium of Light ticket office, opening hours as listed -
Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm
Matchday Saturday 10am-kick off
Non-matchday Saturday, CLOSED (home tickets available from the Stadium of Light store, 9am- 5pm)
Sunday, CLOSED ((home tickets available from the Stadium of Light store, 10am-4pm)