Supporters can snap up discounted Split tickets.
Season card holders can take advantage of a brand new exclusive offer as part of the SAFC Rewards scheme.
Sunderland's very own Split Festival returns this weekend with the Futureheads set to headline the event.
Season card holders can take 20% off tickets for the event, which has a whole host of big names set to star over the three day extravaganza.
The fun kicks off at Ashbrooke Sports Club this Friday and acts already taking part, alongside The Futureheads, include punk rock legend Johnny Rotten, The Unthanks, Field Music, Kathryn Williams, Kyla La Grange, This Ain't Vegas, The Lake Poets, The Cornshed Sisters, Let's Buy Happiness, Warm Digits, Young Liar, Natasha Haws, The Chapman Family, The Greeting Committee, John J Presley, Richard Dawson, Lilliput, The Unit Ama, The Real Davina and Algiers.
The 20% discount will be applied to all online orders placed before 10am this Saturday (September 22).
To take advantage of this offer season card holders need to show their season card upon collecting their tickets at the Split Festival ticket office when collecting wristbands and passes on the day of the festival.
Tickets are priced at £30 per day and £50 for the full weekend – make sure you book early to secure your discount!
Terms and conditions:
1. A special SAFC Members area has been created on www.split-music.co.uk
2. Discounts only apply to pre-ordered tickets bought online before Saturday at 10am.
3. Online orders can be secured at £20.00 per day or £32.00 per weekend for pre-ordered tickets (plus small admin charge)
4. Collection on arrival will be from the main Festival ticket office at the main entrance
5. This offer cannot be linked to any other discounted scheme in operation for Split Festival 2012