When can you watch games?
*unless sold to a broadcaster in your country (Saturday 2.45-5pm KO’s cannot be watched in the UK regardless)
What is SAFSEE and what does it offer?
- SAFSEE offers fans alternative ways to follow matches if they can’t attend games, with fans able to access live commentary of every game during the season.
- Live video is also available for all fans but there are restrictions on what can be broadcast for UK and Ireland based fans (plus Channel Islands and Isle of Man) as well as some for international fans due EFL broadcasting rules and regulations.
- Live video broadcasts can only be watched on desktop but can be accessed on mobile and tablet devices via the club’s news app, which will be launched before the start of the season. - - Live audio commentary is available on all devices.
- SAFSEE also offers on demand video highlights, player interviews, manager interviews and other exclusive content.
How much does an SAFSEE subscription cost?
The following is a breakdown of the subscription packages and their costs:
- International Streaming Season Pass - £110 per season (does not renew automatically)
- Pay per view (International) - £5.99 per game
- Pay per view (UK and Ireland, selected games only) - £10 per game
- Audio Commentary Season Pass - £45 per season (does not renew automatically)
- Audio Commentary Monthly Pass - £4.50 per month (renews automatically on a monthly basis)
I had an account last season but now my details don’t work
As part of summer upgrades, the database had to be wiped and therefore all users will need to sign up again. You can sign up here
Can UK users purchase a pass on a monthly basis or for a single game?
SAFSEE is available to UK users on an annual and monthly subscription basis only for audio commentary and pay per view only for eligible live video broadcasts.
Will my seasonal/annual or monthly subscription automatically renew?
Only the monthly audio package will renew automatically.
What devices does SAFSEE work on?
SAFSEE live audio commentary can be accessed across desktop, tablet and mobile devices with update browsers. Live streams are only available on desktops or an app via mobile/tablet. If you are unsure whether your technology will support SAFSEE please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your device and browser details.
What are the system requirements?
For use of SAFSEE your device needs to comply with the following minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks;
- Memory: 2GB (1GB for netbooks) 128MB of graphics memory.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 or later, Mac 9+
- Browsers: latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, Safari; 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks)
- Mobiles & Tablets: Operating System: Android 6+, iOS 9+
What are the internet connection requirements?
You will require a WIFI or broadband internet connection (DSL/cable or higher) with a minimum download speed of at least 1.2mbps with latency not exceeding 100ms for SD and 4mbps with latency not exceeding 50ms for HD.
I’m having issues with my video / audio feed, what can I do?
In the first instance please report your technical issues to email@example.com who can investigate whether there is a problem with what is being broadcast. If there are no issues at our end we’ll ask you to confirm some details about the device, software and your internet connection. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you are using compatible technology ahead of purchasing an SAFSEE subscription.
How do I get a refund?
Refunds can only be issued for people who have reported a technical issue during the game that is the fault of us or our providers and cannot be rectified. Please note that if you don’t watch a stream through choice or don’t contact/report a technical issue to customer service during the game we will not issue a refund. Refunds will not be issued for supporters attempting to access via a VPN or using a smartphone or tablet browser.
Why do fans in the UK and Republic of Ireland not have the same access to SAFSEE as international fans?
Under the EFL’s existing broadcast agreement with Sky Sports clubs are unable to offer fans in the UK or Republic of Ireland the same access to SAFSEE as international fans.
How do I subscribe to SAFSEE?
Click here and follow the steps to sign up to SAFSEE.
If I live in the UK or Republic of Ireland and subscribe to SAFSEE, will I be able to watch international games when travelling abroad?
Domestic fans travelling overseas will have the same access as international users only if they buy an international subscription to SAFSEE once abroad. This is because the UK & Ireland subscriptions have different entitlements to the international subscriptions and you can only international subscriptions outside of the UK & Ireland.
For international fans travelling to the UK & Ireland you won’t be able to view live streams that you are eligible for as your IP address when connecting to the internet will identify you as not being in an eligible country.
My feed keeps buffering, what’s wrong?
Is your connection fast enough? Try to stop all current downloads, videos you are watching or torrents and visit http://www.speedtest.net. Test your download speed - results should show a minimum of at least 2Mbps to process streamed content along with usual browsing activities efficiently.
I’m receiving a “media not found” message
The live video or audio commentary player will only be live during a match. If the club are playing and you are receiving this message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Cup games be live streamed?
Due to EFL and FA broadcasting regulations only league matches will be streamed via live video. FA and League Cup matches are not eligible for UK & Ireland or international fans. However live audio commentary will still be available for all cup games for all our fans worldwide.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel please navigate to the ‘My Account’ page, your subscription will cancel at the expiry date listed in your ‘My Account Page’
Alternatively please contact email@example.com.
How do I register for the service?
You can register and purchase a subscription by following this link- https://sunderlandafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1?lang=en
I've forgotten my Username / Password
If you've forgotten your username and / or password then please click on the relevant links on the login screen.
If you have any further queries, please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an email with your Username / Password reminder.
Why can't I view on mobile?
All live games can be viewed on desktop/laptop. On mobile/tablet games cannot be accessed through the mobile browser due to EFL regulations.
Does my live video subscription allow access to live audio commentary when a match cannot be broadcast?
Yes, your live video subscription includes all audio streams too, so if a game is not available to watch you can always listen to it.
>>> See SAFSee's full terms and conditions here