Ticket purchase details for the Checkatrade Trophy Final are now confirmed.
Sunderland AFC has been allocated 38,979 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium and these will be sold in a specific order - from the North Stand round to the South Stand.
As is standard practice for the majority of club’s reaching a Wembley final, Ticketmaster will administer all tickets bought online and over the telephone, on behalf of the club. There will be no tickets available for Wembley from the Stadium of Light ticket office or through our exsiting online ticket site.
Supporters are asked to please read the following information carefully and in full, to ensure that they fully understand the process for buying tickets.
HOW TO BUY
- Supporters must activate their account with Ticketmaster.
- Supporters need to have their SAFC customer number in order to set up their account. SAFC season card holders have their customer number listed on their season card for easy reference. It can also be found by logging into existing ticketing accounts just here
- There will be a 48-hour period - Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 March - in which current season card holders including 18, 12 and 8 game season card holders and supporters on the SAFC database with a recent ticket purchase history (the previous two seasons, from 2017-18 onwards) can activate their new Ticketmaster account, before the sales process begins.
- Accounts can be grouped together during the activation process, allowing friends and family members to apply for seats in the same area (there is a maximum number of nine people per group permitted).
To activate your account simply visit www.safc.com/activate and follow the instructions.
Tickets will go on sale in three priority periods, the first of which commences on Friday 08 March. There are two methods of purchase available – online or by telephone. A credit or debit card is required for all ticket purchases.
Due to anticipated demand, supporters are strongly recommended to use the Ticketmaster online system as the easiest and most convenient method of securing their ticket.
Telephone: 0844 453 9015.
Friday 8 March: 9am-8pm
Friday 15 March: 10am - 8pm
Please note, this line is for bookings only, not enquiries. All enquiries should be made to SAFC, via 0371 911 1973.
PRIORITY TICKET SALE PERIODS - limit of one ticket per customer number
Tickets will be sold in three priority periods, with 2018-19 season card holders being the first priority. Please read the information below carefully so that you understand when and how you can apply for your ticket.
Priority 1, Friday 08 March - Monday 11 March
2018-19 SAFC season card holders (including 18, 12 and 8 game season card holders).
Season card holders in the Priority 1 category can purchase their ticket online from 8am on Friday 08 March at www.eticketing.co.uk/safc
Season card holders in the Priority 1 category can buy their ticket by telephone from 9am on Friday 08 March, 0844 453 9015.
There is a limit of one ticket per season card. All current season card holders are guaranteed a ticket, if they buy within this initial priority period.
Priority 2, Tuesday 12 March
Priority two is open for...
- Supporters who have a recent home league ticket purchase history with the club (this refers to the previous two seasons, from 2017-18 onwards).
- Supporters with a purchase history from the 2016-17 season or beyond, who have also purchased a Walsall ticket. Please note, the Walsall ticket must be purchased by 10am on Monday 11 March in order to meet the criteria.
- International members.
Supporters in the Priority 2 category can buy their ticket from 10am on Tuesday 12 March online at www.eticketing.co.uk/safc or by telephone, 0844 453 9015
Priority 3, Wednesday 13 March
Priority 3 is for any remaining supporters who have a recent league ticket purchase history with the club.
Supporters in the Priority 3 category can buy their ticket online from 8am on Wednesday 13 March at www.eticketing.co.uk/safc.
Supporters in the Priority 3 category can buy their ticket by telephone from 9am on Wednesday 13 March, 0844 453 9015.
Pricing categories at Wembley Stadium are split into five sections and there is also a concession rate for supporters aged 65 and over.
Young supporters aged 16 and under are priced at £10 across all levels of the stadium and Young Adults, aged 17-21 receive a 25% discount from the Full Adult Price.
Alongside this, a booking fee of £2.40 per ticket is applicable. A postage charge of £2.50 per order is also in place. We appreciate that these additional fees are higher than Sunderland AFC charges for games at the Stadium of Light, they are standard prices for Wembley however and we do not have the ability to change them.
Cat 1 - £60 Adults, £30 Concession
Cat 2 - £48 Adults, £24 Concession
Cat 3 - £42 Adults, £21 Concession
Cat 4 - £36 Adults, £18 Concession
Cat 5 - £28 Adults, £14 Concession
Cat 6 - £20 Adults, £10 Concession
The price categories will be sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.
There are a number of Wheelchair and Ambulant Disabled tickets with accompanying Personal Assistant tickets available. These are sold under the same priority periods of sale as listed above.
For wheelchair tickets please contact 0333 003 5935.
For ambulant disabled tickets please contact email@example.com or call 0371 911 1973. There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for persons with accessibility needs. These are positioned in Level 1 rows 30/31. Head-sets and mini induction loops must be booked in advance, please enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ground regulations and conditions of issue apply. EFL regulations and Sunderland AFC terms and conditions apply, including the availability of age-related concessions. No resale of tickets – It is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, for any unauthorised person to sell tickets.