After joining forces with Ticketmaster in the summer, Sunderland AFC can now offer supporters further ticketing service enhancements, with a much-improved online service.
Fans can buy match tickets via the club’s online box office, www.eticketing.co.uk/safc, and they can be instantly downloaded to their mobile phone.
The new stadium access system provides a better matchday experience, as each digital ticket contains a QR code which will be scanned to gain entry at the Stadium of Light turnstile.
Downloaded tickets can be added to Google Pay or Apple Wallet for your convenience and even shared with fellow supporters.
As well as having the option to use digital tickets, having an online account with Ticketmaster has a host of other additional benefits:
- Ability to purchase tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Have an SAFC purchase history; needed to buy tickets for certain games
- No queuing at the ticket office
- No holding on the phone
- No postage fees
- Monitor any Black Cat loyalty points
- Link your account with friends and family for group bookings
- And it’s also eco-friendly!
If you haven’t already got an account with the online box office, register now.
If you are a season card holder, you can set-up an account with your existing customer number, as displayed on your 2019-20 season card.