Sunderland AFC’s brand new Half Time Challenge became the talk of Wearside, and the world, last weekend when footage of the two supporters taking part went viral on social media, with over 4 million views on 433’s Instagram page alone.
Father and son Ralphy and Iain Lane became internet sensations after running the perimeter of the Stadium of Light pitch, in an attempt to score in the Carling Stand goal.
Ralphy made it to the ball first but son Iain was hot on his heels. At the crucial moment, Ralphy slipped allowing Iain to take the glory and slot the ball into the net.
Ten million people have viewed videos of the challenge via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, with supporters queuing up to get involved in the next one!
We are offering you the chance to get involved in the SAFC Half Time Challenge, as we look for a sponsor for our new worldwide hit.
Sponsorship of the SAFC Half Time Challenge is just £8,000 + VAT for the remaining 10 games and includes:
- 4 seats in the Montgomery Suite with hospitality for every match
- Your company name included in all SAFC references of the challenge
- Your company tagged in all SAFC Half Time Challenge social posts and website copy
- LED graphic displayed round the pitch during challenge
- Jumbo screen message displayed during challenge
- SAFC match programme advert
- Representative from your company to award sponsor provided prize to winner on pitch (includes photo with winner and name check by stadium announcer)
Totake out this sponsorship call 0371 911 1555, or email at email@example.com