Sunderland AFC are inviting supporters to dust off their golf gear and test their skills against some of the club’s first-team players and staff.
The event, which will take place on Monday 9 September at the George Washington Hotel, will see 18 groups of four go head to head, with each group including an SAFC representative.
A selection of first-team players and staff will be competing alongside members of the board and former Black Cats, with Jack Ross also attending the close-of-play presentation.
Priced at £500 plus VAT, three-player packages are extremely limited, and include…
- A welcome BBQ buffet with drinks
- Driving range warm-up, including putting green
- 18 holes of golf, four ball shotgun start
- Team up with an SAFC representative
- Prizes for ‘nearest the pin’, ‘longest drive’, ‘hole in one’ and ‘best and worse performers’
- Golf buggy per team (14 available on first reserved basis)
- Post-golf drinks reception
- Three-course dinner served in the Orangery
- Close-of-play presentation
To book a team, please contact Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07387 022 384.
Upon email confirmation, you will receive a full itinerary with further details to be sent out in the build-up to the event.
Accommodation is also available upon request, with rooms priced at £60 per single room and £70 per double room, with breakfast included.