Create your own memorable moment when Play on the Pitch returns to the Stadium of Light next May!
The event gives fans the opportunity to take their place in the players’ dressing rooms before they walk through the tunnel for a 90 minute game on the hallowed turf.
As well as including drinks in the dressing room, each team will receive a souvenir team photo to commemorate the day. And after the action, teams will enjoy a hearty meal in one of the Stadium of Light’s historic hospitality suites, with the opportunity to invite family and friends.
Finally, in true matchday style, a Man of the Match presentation will reward the stars of the day.
Play on the Pitch will take place between the 17th-29th May, with sessions subject to availability.
Entry costs £1500 + VAT for a team of up to 18 people (£2,500 for two teams of 18) and includes:
- 90-minute game
- Arrival through main stadium reception with their chosen team name on the welcome screens and jumbo screens above the pitch
- Access to prepare in the player dressing rooms
- A coin toss between two teams determines who gets the home dressing room
- Drinks in the dressing room
- Warm up session on the pitch
- FA standard referees & linesman
- Opportunity for the team’s family & friends to come and watch the teams play (subject to numbers)
- A team photo
- A Man of the Match gift
- Complimentary meal
To secure your place on the pitch or for further information please call on 0371 911 1555 or email email@example.com.