Sunderland AFC looks forward to welcoming students of the University of Sunderland to the Stadium of Light for this Winter’s Academic Award Ceremonies.
At Sunderland AFC we are proud of the excellent reputation we have built up over the years for our Hospitality and Events facilities.
The Stadium of Light has one of the North East's largest Hospitality and Events facilities and it provides the perfect venue for a wide range of events.
With a city centre location and on-site parking, the stadium is an ideal venue; conveniently placed for all major road and rail links.
All hospitality suites are purpose-built for comfort and convenience, most of which have outstanding views either across the River Wear or overlooking the pitch, suitable for events with 2 guests up to 1,000 guests.
Our highly experienced staff will also be on hand to ensure that your day runs smoothly.
This year we are able to offer a wide range of features including
- Reception areas with pre-ceremony refreshments (included in ticket price)
- Light breakfast and or lunch options (to purchase)
- VIP Executive Box upgrade packages with bar stock (extra charge)
- Champagne and strawberries area
- Cloakroom facilities
- Areas to purchase University merchandise
- Crèche facilities - University of Sunderland Childcare Team
- Post ceremony refreshments and buffet (included in ticket price, conferees go free)
- Unique photo opportunities where guests will be escorted to pitch side and the dressing room areas in groups
- All hospitality bars will be open pre and post ceremony (bars will close during ceremonies and will re-open 5 minutes before the end of each ceremony)
- Free car parking (1,100 spaces)
- Opportunity to book your pre or post graduation celebration
For further information visit SAFC’s website on www.safc.com or contact our sales team on 0371 911 1555.
Alternatively, contact the Graduations Team at the University...
Telephone: 0191 5152093 / 0191 5152091
WINTER GRADUATION DATES
Wednesday 28th November 2018 3:00pm
London Campus (London Campus Students only) - All Programmes
Thursday 29th November 2018 10:30am
Faculty of Health Sciences and Well-being
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Business, Law and Tourism Sunderland Law School
Thursday 29th November 2018 3:00pm
Faculty of Health Sciences and Well-Being
School of Psychology
Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries School of Art and Design
School of Media and Communications
Friday 30th November 2018 10.30am
Faculty of Education and Society
School of Education
School of Culture
School of Social Sciences (includes students studying Combined Subjects programmes*)
Faculty of Technology
School of Computer Science
School of Engineering and Manufacturing
Friday 30th November 2018 3:00pm
Faculty of Business, Law and Tourism Sunderland Business School
10.30 am Guests to arrive from 8.30 am and Graduates to register no later than 9.15 am 3.00 pm
Guests and Graduates to arrive from 1.15 pm to register no later than 2.15 pm (if you have booked an Executive Box, arrive by 12 noon)
Bolognese Pasta Bake with Cheesy Crumble
Topping Quorn Pasta Bake with Cheesy Crumble Topping (V)
Assorted Cake Selection (Bakewell, Citron, Brownie, Cookie Cheesecake, Caramel Shortcakes)
Crisps - £1 Per Bag (Choice of 4 flavours)
Bags of Nuts - £1.50 (Pistachio/ Salted/Dry Roasted)
Chocolate Bars - £1 each
Bars will be open pre and post-ceremony