Sunderland AFC are looking for innovative and team orientated individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to join their sales team.
Reporting to the Store Manager the successful candidates will have responsibility for:
- Approaching/ dealing with customers in a friendly and professional manner, ascertaining their need
- Developing & keeping up to date with product knowledge in order to assist customers & maximise sales potential
- Assist in the selling of matchday tickets in the Club Shop
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Regularly check quantities of goods on display and in stock and inform the Store Manager of any inaccuracies
- Ensure shop floor security is maintained at all times and notify the Store Manager of any issues or concerns
- Ensure all sales areas are clean and tidy
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls
- Record order information as required and pass to the appropriate person
- Deal with customer complaints by challenging any objections in a professional and courteous manner
Full training will be provided however the ideal candidates should:
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Be smart and presentable
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be flexible and available for all matchdays (NB: this can be a weekend or an evening)
The role of a casual sales advisor is an important one, you will be dealing with our customers, providing exceptional product knowledge and excellent customer service. This is a flexible role allowing you to work around your commitments.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and wish to be considered for the position, please complete the application form and return by email to email@example.com.
Suitable applicants will be interviewed and when they apply, and the advert will be closed as soon as all vacancies are filled.
Sunderland AFC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally. Our aim is that all colleagues should be able to work in an environment free from discrimination, harassment and bullying.
SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN & VULNERABLE ADULTS
Sunderland AFC recognise that the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults is of paramount importance within the organisation. Sunderland AFC owes a duty of care to safeguard all children and vulnerable adults involved in activities as organised by the football club. Sunderland AFC will ensure that safety and protection is given to all children and vulnerable adults involved in activities through adherence to the Safeguarding guidelines adopted by the Club.