A season card at the Stadium of Light affords you a host of additional benefits.
As well as saving money on buying individual match tickets, a season card at the Stadium of Light affords you a host of additional benefits.
Launched last season, SAFC Rewards, a scheme exclusive to season card holders, has gone from strength to strength and in 2013-14 there’ll be a whole host of new offers and benefits.
- Wear On Our Way – an exclusive travel pass for Sunderland season card holders. Just £20, it includes travel to and from home Barclays Premier League and cup games from anywhere in Tyne and Wear***, up to three hours before and three hours after the match. Call 0191 276 3706 Monday to Friday between 10am - 4pm with your debit or credit card details and SAFC customer number to sign up for the scheme - www.networkonetickets.co.uk
- Money-off vouchers for the stadium concourse kiosks
- Discounts in club retail stores during selected periods
- Discounts on events at the Stadium of Light - whether you’re planning a celebration, christening, anniversary, birthday party or private dinner, book it at the Stadium of Light and receive our latest offers*
- Discounts on stadium tours
- Monthly exclusive prize draws
- Savings on match tickets for family and friends
- Priority booking for concerts at the Stadium of Light**
- Exclusive offers and discounts at a range of hotels, restaurants, bars, leisure attractions and other partners
- Access to the club’s ticketing partner, Stubhub, which allows you to sell your seat for any game you can’t attend. Visit stubhub.co.uk/sunderland for more details
- Plus exclusive new features for 2013-14
Further details on SAFC Rewards for the forthcoming season will appear on www.safcrewards.com from 1st August 2013.
*subject to availability and minimum numbers **subject to availability and promoter approval
***valid on the Metro, train, ferry and most buses