Full time vacancy in commercial sales team.
Sunderland AFC is looking to appoint a Sales Executive (Venue and Events) within the highly successful and prestigious commercial department:
Reporting to the Venue & Events Sales Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of the commercial sales team, with key responsibilities to include:
• Sales of conferencing, banqueting and events , sponsorship, advertising and concert hospitality, along with other key commercial products
• Client account management and development
• Field sales activity along continuous business development through acquiring new clients to meet specific KPI’s
• Implementation of the strategic sales and marketing strategy
• Working with and developing CRM systems
• Supporting the Venue & Event Sales Manager to manage accounts and client entertaining activities
• Supporting the Venue & Event Sales Manager with continuous business development
• Implement outgoing specific sales drives as specified by the Venue & Events Sales Manager
• Ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction through ongoing contact
• Ability to achieve and exceed specific weekly monthly targets and KPI’s
• Administration duties in line with the above
You will be highly professional, outgoing, target orientated and a team player with strong inter personal skills, having the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task.
This role will involve working matchdays and events as required.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Recruitment, Human Resources, Sunderland AFC, Stadium of Light, Sunderland, SR5 1SU or email@example.com