20th March – 4 May 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Entries to the Prize Draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ELIGIBILTY: The StubHub.co.uk prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to Season Card Holders of SAFC aged 18 years or older who are lawful residents of England and who choose to enter the StubHub SUNDERLAND AFC Prize Draw (the “Participant”). Employees, directors, officers and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and their respective household members, of eBay International AG (the “Promoter”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. The laws of England govern this Prize Draw.
2. PRIZE DRAW TIMING: The Prize Draw begins at 9 am 20th March 2013 and ends at 6pm 4th May 2013 (the “Promotional Period.”)
3. HOW TO ENTER: All persons who sell a season card seat on StubHub.co.uk for either of Sunderland AFC’s Barclays Premier League matches against Manchester United FC, Everton FC and Stoke City FC will be entered into the prize draw.
4. PRIZE: One winner will receive (i) a pair of tickets to the Sunderland v Southampton game (the “Match”) on Sunday 12 May 2013; (ii) full hospitality on Jimmy Montgomery’s table; (iii) A behind the scenes tour of the Stadium of Light hosted by Jimmy Montgomery, including a pitch side photo and (iv) a Sunderland shirt signed by the first team squad. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to award tickets to the Match (and/or substitute tickets for an alternative event) if the Sponsor deems the selected Match to be unsuitable (including, but not limited to, if a Participant is not of a suitable age to attend the Match). The Prize is not transferable; no substitutions or cash alternatives are permitted, except by the Promoter at its sole discretion. Use of the Prize and attendance at the Match shall be at the sole risk of the prize-winner and their guest, and the Promoter accepts no liability in respect thereof. The prize-winner and their guest will be required to participate in reasonable social media activities promoting StubHub.co.uk, including by posting about their win on Facebook® and/or Twitter® (as reasonably directed by the Promoter). All taxes and any other costs related to this prize not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
Given the nature of the hospitality, the prize winner must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age will be required to be provided upon taking up the prize, by the winner, to the satisfaction of StubHub.co.uk. Failure to provide such proof may result in the winner and/or their guest being denied entry to the hospitality suite. In such event the prize will be terminated and neither Stubhub.co.uk or SAFC will have any liability whatsoever to the winner and/or their guest.
5. DRESS CODE: The Prize winners acknowledge and agree to abide by the strict dress code applicable to the Match which requires a collar and jacket (tie is optional). Strictly no denim, trainers or tracksuits will be permitted at the Match.
6. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The Winner will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter from all eligible entries on Monday 6th May 2013. The winner will be contacted directly by the Promoter. Details of the winner will be announced via the StubHub.co.uk Facebook® page and Twitter® feed on 10th May 2013. The winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, publicity release, properly executed, via overnight mail, within 7 days of the conclusion of the Prize Draw. Non-compliance within this time frame will result in the Participant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. For the name of the prize winner, available after 10th May 2013 mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 2nd October 2013 to: StubHub-Southampton Competition Winners, 29 Great Portland Street, London W1W 8QG. Promoter will contact the winner to arrange collection of tickets.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions. By entering, the Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. The Participant represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to enter into this Prize Draw on its own behalf or if entering into this Prize Draw on behalf of a company, that it has all requisite corporate authority to enter and bind the company to these terms. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, the business name of his/her employer and the photograph taken at “The Match”, for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by the Promoter, or a party designated by the Promoter in connection with the entry, including but not limited to, any online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Promoter’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Competition. The Participant agrees that the conditions of submission set forth in these Official Rules, and all documents and agreements incorporated in these Official Rules by reference solely govern the relationship between the Participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Competition. The winner and their guest agree to be bound by the Ground Regulations at the Stadium of Light and SAFC’s Terms and Conditions of Hospitality.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants hereby agree to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, indemnify and hold harmless eBay international AG and Stubhub Europe S.A.R.L. and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders (collectively, the “releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting from participating in this prize draw or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize awarded or participation in any prize-related activity. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that to the maximum extent permitted by law applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. participants agree that promoter has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the prize draw. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
10. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is eBay International AG of Helvetiastrasse 15/17, CH-3005, Bern, Switzerland