Info for fans using club transport for semi-final second leg.
Sunderland AFC is offering free buses for supporters travelling to the Capital One Cup semi final second leg tie at Old Trafford on Wednesday 22nd January (KO 7.45pm).
Almost 9,000 supporters will make their way to Manchester for the game, with a fleet of coaches departing from the Stadium of Light on Wednesday afternoon.
Supporters travelling on the buses are advised that due to the number of coaches, there will be no car parking available at the stadium on the day.
The buses will depart at 2pm, however supporters are advised to arrive well in advance of this time for boarding. SAFC stewards will accompany each bus on the journey to Old Trafford.
The club has arranged a designated parking area for the buses at Old Trafford and supporters should make their way back to the buses immediately after the end of the game.
Supporters are asked to arrive at the stadium for boarding no later than 1.30pm. All buses will be located in the GREEN car park, adjacent to the ticket office/Black Cat House.
Supporters must be in possession of a valid match ticket and a travel voucher in order to board the buses (see further information below).
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden on board buses.
- Any supporter under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
TRAVEL BOOKING DETAILS
- Supporters wishing to use the free official transport must book their place in advance.
- Bookings can be made at the Stadium of Light ticket office, either in-person or by calling 0191 551 5004.
- Bookings must be made no later than 12 noon, Saturday 18th January.