Enter Twitter competition to win £1,000 free bet on Champions League Final.
The football season doesn’t end when the final whistle blows on the Barclays Premier League season.
Bet Butler is offering all Black Cats fans the chance to win a £1,000 free bet on the Champions League Final.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are set to battle it out at Wembley on Saturday (May 25) for arguably the most influential trophy in the footballing world.
And Bet Butler want you to get involved in the game with a £1,000 free bet up for grabs.
All you need is a Twitter account! - Enter here
Bet Butler is the UK's leading bet broker, checking over 60 leading bookmakers to give you the best odds every time you place a bet. Best of all, you can do it all through a single account and, because they only get paid when you win, you know they're on your side.
Competition terms and conditions
1. You must be following @thebetbutler on Twitter by the time of competition closure on Thursday May 23rd 12:00. You must have tweeted “I want to win a £1,000 champs lge bet from @thebetbutler #Grandfinal”
2. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
3. You will have a choice of Dortmund, the draw or B Munich to win for your £1,000 free bet. You must select this by return by 1pm Friday 24th May. The odds will confirmed when we confirm your competition win.
4. You must open a Bet Butler account in order to receive the £1,000 free bet.
5. The £1,000 free bet cannot be withdrawn, only any profits derived from such a bet.
6. If the match in question is postponed, the free bet token will be valid for the re-scheduled game selected by Bet Butler.
7. Bet Butler reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
8. Bet Butler reserve the right to withhold or reclaim any Free Bet stakes allocated to non-UK residents.
9. Standard Bet Butler Terms Apply.
10. Bet Butler may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
11. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Bet Butler reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
12. The promoter is Bet Butler, (licence number 050718) a wholly owned subsidiary of Betclearer Limited licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission.
13. Employees of TalkSport, Sunderland AFC, Newcastle FC, or the Football League (or any of its subsidiary companies), and members of their immediate family, their agents and anyone connected to this competition are not eligible to enter