Betting partners present West Ham v Sunderland odds.
West Ham v Sunderland, Saturday 14th December, 15:00
Match analysis from Sunderland betting partner Bet Butler:
- Sunderland away win @ 4.10
- Draw @ 3.40
- Sunderland Draw No Bet @ 2.85
- Correct score 0-1 @ 12.50
- Correct score 0-2 @ 25.00
- Correct score 1-2 @ 15.75
- Both Teams To Score @ 2.00
- First Scorer: Steven Fletcher @ 8.25
- First Scorer: Jozy Altidore @ 8.25
Sunderland face West Ham this Saturday - the Black Cats have the superior record in recent match-ups, winning three and drawing one.
In West Ham's 15 games so far, both teams have scored just four times; their three wins being “to nil”. Sunderland's away games have also shown a similar trend, with just two of their seven games seeing both teams score.
Meanwhile West Ham have drawn only one home game this season. Sunderland correct score 0-2 looks a juicy price at 24/1.