A range of special offers and discounts from SAFC.
Club offers include:
SAVINGS ON MATCH TICKETS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Buy up to two additional standard tickets for selected home games in the 2012-13 season for just £10 each. Details of the selected games will be confirmed during the season.
DISCOUNTS ON EVENTS AT THE STADIUM OF LIGHT
Whether you're planning a celebration, christening, wedding, anniversary, birthday party or private dinner, book it at the Stadium of Light and ask our sales team at the time of your enquiry for our latest offers - subject to availability and minimum numbers.
10% OFF SUNDAY LUNCH
Take 10% off Sunday lunch in the Riverview Brasserie at the Stadium of Light. A stunning a la carte menu is available, every week at the home of SAFC*, with one-course priced at £8.95 two-courses priced at £12.95 or three-courses with coffee costing £15.95. Booking is advisable, please call 0871 911 1500 to speak to our sales team. Please note the 10% discount applies to food only and that this offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. To take advantage of this offer you must show your season card.
*Subject to home games.
BENEFITS FOR JUNIOR SUPPORTERS
All season card holders aged 16 and under will automatically be signed up to Junior Black Cats - Sunderland's official junior supporters' club - and receive the following benefits:
- Personalised membership card
- Colouring book (0-3 years), Junior Black Cats Magazine (4-11 years) and Legion of Light magazine (12-16 years) four times a year
- Priority booking for the Junior Black Cats Christmas Party
- Christmas card from the players
- Special offers on SAFC Foundation Soccer Courses
- The chance to be a mascot at a home game
- Emails from Samson the Cat
- Section on safc.com for members, with games, competitions and story
LEGION OF LIGHT SUBSCRIPTION
Seasonal members also receive a complimentary subscription to Sunderland AFC's official quarterly magazine, Legion of Light.
SAFC CONCOURSE KIOSK OFFERS
• Two for One Deal - Buy any hot drink and get one free, up to thirty minutes before kick off
• Two for One Deal - Buy one Abbeywell Water and get one free, up to 30 minutes before kick off
• Free soft drink with any hot food purchase at half time
• Free bottle of Abbeywell Water with any hot food purchase at half time
• Any pie half price up to thirty minutes before kick off
• £1 Pie - Try our new Bombay Vegetable Pie for £1.00
• Any pie plus a pint of Fosters or John Smiths for £4.00
• Try our new Henry's Chicken Wrap for £1.50
• Try our new Flaming Good Burger for £1.50
• Try our new Frank's Original NY Hot Dog for £1.50
To take advantage of any of the above matchday offers simply tear the appropriate voucher from your SAFC Rewards booklet and hand it over to the kiosk staff at time of purchase.
Sunderland AFC has official stores at the Stadium, The Galleries Shopping Centre Washington and in Debenhams, The Bridges, Sunderland and online at safcstore.com.
Exclusive SAFC Rewards discounts will be announced in due course - keep your eyes peeled.
20% OFF STADIUM TOURS
Season card holders can still take advantage of 20% off a stadium tour with SAFC Rewards*. You and up to three guests can take a sneak peek behind the scenes at the Stadium of Light. Running regularly and headed by knowledgeable guides, our tours last more than an hour and are a hit with supporters young and old alike.
Visit the players’ dressing room, walk out of the tunnel, sit in the manager’s dug out and find out about the interesting history behind the stadium. Tours are available on most days, excluding match days, and the ticket price includes an official Stadium of Light tour certificate.
To book call our tours hotline 0871 911 1224.
*Excludes Legends Tours. Terms and conditions apply – please bring your season card with you on the tour.
Buy and sell tickets with other supporters on the official fan-to-fan ticket exchange.
StubHub, the world's largest ticket marketplace, is SAFC's official secondary ticketing partner from the 2012-13 season onwards.
In addition to providing the official ticket marketplace, StubHub will serve as a Platinum Partner of the club. StubHub will also provide SAFC supporters with the chance to win seat "upgrades" for certain matches, as well as the opportunity to win a number of "money can't buy" experiences.