Find out more about new defender.
- The 26-year-old was born in Montreuil, a suburb of Paris, on 9th June 1987
- He is a central defender who can read the game and is also an aerial threat standing at 6’2"
- He began his career with FC Guingamp’s reserve side before moving to Paris Saint Germain’s ‘B’ side
- Roberge joined Greek side Aris in 2008 and featured 25 times for the Greek side before moving to Maritimo ahead of the 2010-11 campaign
- In his first season with Maritimo Roberge played 27 games in all competitions as the Madeira Islands side finished ninth in the Portuguese Primeira Liga
- Roberge scored his first goal for the club in a 1-0 victory over Naval in October 2010
- The following campaign was the most successful in Roberge’s time at Maritimo; he played 32 games as Maritimo finished 5th in the Primeira Liga and also qualified for the UEFA Europa League
- Last season Roberge added a further 38 appearances to his Maritimo tally, scoring twice as Maritimo finished ninth in the league after being knocked out of the group stages of the Europa League
- Roberge featured in both of Maritimo’s draws with Newcastle United whilst he scored in their 1-1 draw with Bordeaux in Portugal