Have you topped BetButler's SAFC Fan Prediction League?
Check out the latest results in BetButler's Sunderland Fan Prediction League.
Kathryn ‘Maisyk79’ topped the SAFC predictor league with 14.7 points. Kathryn won £15 in free bets from SAFC official betting partner Bet Butler and free Sunderland match tickets!
There's plenty to play for, with weekly, monthly prizes and of course the grand prize of £1,000 in free bets from Bet Butler and a never forget stadium tour with Black Cats legend Jimmy Montgomery.
Here’s how Kathryn did it:
- Villa to beat Norwich 2-0: 1.5 pts (right result)
- Man City to beat Swansea 3-0: 0 pts
- Spurs to beat Southampton 1-0: 5.8 pts (correct score)
- West Ham to draw with Newcastle 0-0: 6.7 pts (correct score)
- Arsenal to beat QPR 2-0: 0.7 pts (right result)
- Total: 14.7 points
We all know some matches are easier to predict than others, and this is where the Sunderland Bet Butler Fan Prediction League is a whole new ball game. Each game’s scoreline is weighted, so if you tackle the harder-to-predict matches then you can earn more points.
*Note – with the end of season coming soon, any match tickets or other Sunderland prizes may have to be take up next season.