Matchday opportunities with FoL.
The Foundation of Light are looking for confident, outgoing people to sell match day lottery tickets at the Stadium of Light securing themselves a free match ticket in the process.
Two staff recruitment evenings will be taking place on 5th August and 7th August 5.30-6.30pm at the Stadium of Light to give people more information about the role and take applications.
‘Grand in your Hand’ runs at every Barclays Premier League home game where fans can be in with a chance of walking away from the match with a cheque for £1,000.
‘Grand in Your Hand’ lottery tickets are available throughout the Stadium of Light up until kick off priced at £1 per ticket, with all proceeds going to the Foundation of Light, the registered charity of Sunderland AFC.
Sellers will be paid a percentage of the sales or a basic wage with other incentives, including a match ticket.
Job role includes:
- Selling lottery tickets to SAFC supporters on a match day, inside the Stadium of Light
- Answering queries and giving information about Foundation of Light, the registered charity of Sunderland Association Football Club
- Handling cash and taking payment for the ‘Grand in Your Hand’ tickets
- Being highly motivated and able to sell to target audiences
- Wearing Foundation of Light lottery seller uniform
Sellers need no previous experience just the enthusiasm and a willingness to help the local community. Sellers will be required for two hours before kick-off at every home game. Full training and support will be given.
Please note applicants must be over the age of 16.
If you would you like to be part of the Match Day Lottery Sellers team or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 551 5053.