Hear from midfielder Jack Colback.1. Have you enjoyed the season so far?
We have made a good start and I hope it continues.
2. What do you enjoy most about being a footballer?
Hearing the crowd being so loud on a matchday. When all the supporters are behind you, it gives you an advantage over your opponent.
3. What job would you like to do if you weren’t a footballer?
I don’t really know, I’ve been playing football at Sunderland since I was 10 so I imagine it would be something to do with football.
4. What do you do in your spare time?
Just spend time with my family and friends really. I have a little girl.
5. Do you play any other sports?
Like most other footballers, just a bit of golf. I’m not as good as Lee Cattermole though!
6. Do you have any superstitions before a match?
Nothing really I just focus on the game.
7. How do you relax before a game?
I just get into my own zone really by listening to a bit of music.
8. Who is your best friend on the team?
I’ve been here for such a long time that I’ve made a lot of friends at the club!
9. What’s your favourite food?
We get good food at the training ground and it is healthy too. We eat a lot of chicken, vegetables and pasta.
10. What has been the highlight of your football career?
It’s got to be making my home debut for the club in 2010.