Samson caught up with Black Cats keeper Simon Mignolet to find out all about him.
1. What is your favourite thing about playing for Sunderland?
The fans are really passionate and supportive.
2. What job would you like to have if you weren’t a footballer?
I have a degree in Social Science and Politics, so something related to that.
3. How long have you played football?
Since I was young. I started off playing in the youth team at Sint-Truiden, Belgium.
4. Who is your best friend on the team?
We all get on really well, I have a joke about with all of the players.
5. Who is the best cook on the team?
Phil Bardsley, he won a competition when he cooked with Marco Pierre White.
6. Who is the best dressed?
Lee Cattermole, he loves to strut his stuff on the catwalk at the Foundation of Light charity events.
7. Who is the fastest in training?
Probably Stephane Sessegnon.
8. What is your favourite type of music?
I listen to whatever is in the charts.
9. What is your proudest moment in football?
I have represented Belgium at every level, which always makes me proud.
10. What is your favourite food?
As a footballer you have to eat healthily, so I eat lots of pasta and vegetables.